What the Information Age Means to You, & Your Kids (Kiyosaki’s Rich Kid Smart Kid)
Let the information age benefit you! Discover how to use the internet to get money on demand! Start now!
Let the information age benefit you! Discover how to use the internet to get money on demand! Start now!
..in which you get to see something I normally hide, and get a story with a moral too! Dig in! 🙂
Ready?!? Join now!
It’s your turn to prosper now!
I’ll see you on the other side,
If it sounds too good to be true… it usually is. Watch to find out what happens when you join a “we build for you business.”
How did you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Ready to build a sustainable, ethical business while having a life?
PS. Questions? Find me on Facebook!
PPS. Taken from here.
I found this important distinction in Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” and it changed my perspective of knowledge and learning forever.
Suddenly I understood why all my teachers in high school and college were broke and unhappy.
Watch now to find out how to monetize your knowledge.
PS. Questions? Reach out to me on Facebook!
We’re in a hush-hush pre-launch mode at the moment but you may have already heard of ENV2, or Empower Network 2.0, which is coming to a business near you by end of September 2013.
Because ENV2 is a mass-appeal game changer that is set to change how business is done online.
Every business that has an online presence will want it.
Because it is bigger, better, faster and more value-loaded than any other current content creation platform.
Imagine a publishing platform that is so smooth and easy to use you can just write what you want, press a button, and the blog post is done? Without setting the numerous fields wordpress or joomla or whatever blogging platform you’re using has.
Pictures, videos, and audios are embedded with a single click, without having to go into “text mode” or editing the “source code” of the blog post. Re-blog functionality provides viral sustainability.
Less time spent on tech details means more time spent on production.
Then there is the mobile app side. You can upload content from your phone now straight away – text, videos, audios – everything. Imagine recording an interview on your phone, and being able to upload it straight away to new blog post! Without transferring to a PC first, from anywhere you may be! How awesome is that!
Internet marketers, including the current skeptics and the competition, are going to jump on this.
But that’s not all.
What do you think is going to happen when real estate agents get wind of this?
When local businesses with an online presence find out?
When mid to big businesses get serious about content marketing and want the best platform?
We are going boldly where no online marketers have gone before, and you don’t want to miss out!
Empower Network is orchestrating a big, elaborate Apple-style launch.
Do you want to be part of it and have your share of the inevitable fallout? Sign up now and don’t look back! These are exciting times and the party is on!
Prosper today and thrive tomorrow,
PS. Above takes you to a free training presentation detailing the ins and outs. No time? Here’s a quick join shortcut for you.
PPS. Taken from
from my main blog.
Imagine you have a mysterious black box.
You don’t understand how it works, and you don’t have to.
That’s because every single time you put $100 inside, it gives you $1000 back. It does so reliably, every time.
How many times would you put $100 in?
It’s silly to even ask, isn’t it? Until your arms don’t drop off, obivously.
If you think you’ve heard this before bear with me, it’s not what you think.
We all have the black box. It’s our mind, and it’s awesome.
The question is, what do you feed it? If you put negativity and let BS creep in, it will produce exactly that, just more of it.
Why not put good stuff in instead? I recommend reading good books, and listening to personal development audios. They will give you more of the goodness back. You’ll have ideas you never thought you’d have, you’ll think of things that nobody ever thought before.
Solutions to problems will pop into your mind all of a sudden, and the way to do things that is right just for you will magically appear. Technical questions and strategy becomes meaningless because you’ll know exactly what to do and you’ll feel weird looking back at yourself thinking “did I really ask that?” “did I really worry about that?”
The important thing is in the mind.. and it always gives back you more of what you put in. How, you may ask? If you’ve been reading with intent to understand you know that’s not the right question. I don’t know, maybe it’s God, maybe it’s the Universe, maybe it’s quantum physics, maybe the world and reality does not exist other than what you imagine it to be. It does not really matter.
The mind will always find a way… you don’t have to know everything, you don’t have to control everything. Let go… life is not a factory where everything has to be exact and just the way it is planned.
This stuff is not complicated, if you can just only let your old conditioning fall away and listen, and take action. Even before you know all the steps. It’s enough to see the next one, as Martin Luther King has said. Inspiration comes from putting the right things into your mind and taking action. It does not come from endless preparation, planning or waiting for the perfect circumstances. It comes from taking action on the right things. One of which would be getting started today if you’re not in yet. Get in before your grandma does. You want to be part of the growth when we hit 100k customers per month, don’t you?
PS. Want to watch a laid back video on more of these concepts? Click here
Few dare to say it out loud but we all know: jumping from
launch to launch, deal to deal will keep you exhausted, your income on a yo-yo pattern, and your people broke.
I’m not any different, I’ve been there, done that too. I’m not trying to take the moral high ground here. However I DO want to be crystal-clear that this approach is now antiquated and redundant.
Here’s where I’ve found my home, made more $ than ever, and helped even more people do the same than before.
I did it just by following instructions, and by staying consistent and focused.
Question is, will you let your ego block you? After all, you do know everything better, right?
Or maybe not. Some of you are ready.
Empty your cup and start now.
Prosper and chill,
ps. Click here to continue tour
The truth may sting but it will set you free if you’re ready to receiving it. Please read all of this with an open mind and open heart. I love you, Sandor
Quote from David Wood’s facebook
There is someone reading this now, who says things like:
“I’m doing everything that you’ve been teaching, but am not getting the results that I want. I’ve followed all of the 8 core steps. I’ve been on all the trainings. I’ve been blogging.”
First of all, saying that is a normal thing until you reach a point in life, where you decide to take personal responsibility for creating your own results, and realize that the only guarantee that is provided in life, is what YOU DECIDE to create, and adamantly create regardless of what happens.
There are a couple of mistakes that I see people doing, that are responsible for creating a majority of failure – especially persistent failure. The opposite of these mistakes are responsible for creating the opposite result – which is the majority of success.
1. The lack of or presence of consistent outcome clarity. The reality is, it doesn’t matter how often we talk about this. Most people reading this post DO NOT have clear outcomes. If they did have clear outcomes ever, they have never have focused on them for any consistent period of time. The solution? Get clear. Stay clear. Be consistent. You’ll automatically be in about 1% of adult human beings, and will be setting yourself up for an eventual top 1% income.
2. The lack of or presence of honestly following instructions. The truth is, that most people who say that they have been through all of my training, or all of the training with everything – haven’t even been through 15% of it. If they have, they’ve only been through it once. A majority of that time, they weren’t paying attention. Out of the things they’ve paid attention to – they’ve ignored about 80% of the advice, and just don’t do it, at all. Even the people reading this who are LISTENING NOW to advice honestly… and getting results realize that they are not even doing half of what we’ve taught, most of the time. Ask Tony Rush, Tracey Walker, Vick Strizheus, or Nicole S. Cooper how perfect they are – they claim less perfection than someone making no money whatsoever, who isn’t listening, at all.
3. The lack of or presence of flexibility in the presence of feedback. Feedback comes from the way the universe (I use that term to describe all possible feedback mechanisms that exist) responds to your actions. Most people don’t alter videos that don’t convert. Most people don’t alter how they tell stories if nobody thinks they are interesting. Most people don’t pay attention to whether what they are doing is even working or not. Most people assume that ‘belief’ means blind faith. The two are different. Belief is flexible and keeps trying new things while aimed in a consistent direction – it’s the result, the direction, the outcome you believe in. The methodology is allowed to change. Blind faith continues to do the same thing in the presence of feedback that is telling them to alter their behavior. The solution? You need to constantly allow feedback to slightly alter the way that you act and behave until you’re producing the results in that area that you want – in marketing, we call that testing.
4. The lack of or presence of being willing to do what it takes – regardless of what that means. The key there is ‘regardless of what that means’. Notice I didn’t say – being willing to do whatever it takes ‘except for the things I don’t like or want’. See, most people, even those who ask for advice are not even actually asking for advice – they are asking for validation for what they are already doing. A great example I gave on the Monday call, was a guy who has been struggling (still making $5,000 a month or so – but is worthy of so much more) anyways, for the last 18 months, this particular person has told me repeatedly what he’s not willing to do, and what he is. The actual mistake is not realizing that before you have financial resources to pick and choose what you are and aren’t going to do – there can’t be any choosing of what you will and won’t do – you have to be willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES. The only thing that should be excluded from whatever it takes are things that violate your personal values, morals, and beliefs. A religious example would be someone who is a hard core Seventh Day Adventist not being willing to attend events or trainings from sunset on Friday, through sunset on Saturday – while I don’t share the belief, they do – to violate it would break their own internal values, and I would never ask them to do that. A personal example would be lying to sell something. You should never, ever be willing to violate your ethics and values – because anything you create in the presence of anything but truth and authenticity will not continue creating what you want.
5. The only other thing that is required is lack of or presence of sufficient energy input into your focused direction to create the result that you want. Energy input in business can come from different sources of power: Time is an energy input mechanism, as is money, and so are all of the resources available to you. Insufficient energy dedicated to achieving your outcomes won’t produce your well formed outcome, regardless of how clear it is. This is a MAJOR mistake of a large majority of the population who learns the principles in the movie “The Secret”. They mistakenly believe that belief and a focused mind will produce something with no energy input. That is the same as trying to drive a car, full of gas – without ever deciding to light the ignition by turning the key (or hitting the button, on some new cars). The solution? You must be willing to dedicate ALL OF THE RESOURCES REQUIRED to accomplish the outcome. The only way you can know what resources are required, is being willing to do what it takes until you have accurate data from feedback, and know what you’re doing.
The great thing is, using energy and time as input mechanisms produce more money when you allow feedback from a focused outcome, and more money creates more input resources to more rapidly create your outcome, regardless of your time input.
After reading that, are you REALLY listening? Are you REALLY doing everything that it takes? Are you REALLY paying attention to the trainings?
What aren’t you doing yet – that you’re now deciding to do?
PS. also on my other blog
If not marketing strategy, than what could it be?
Find out in the video below.
PS. From “Secret Revealed – What The Costa Rica Mastermind Really Is” on my other blog.